How Do You Create An Outstanding Blog Evaluation Essay?
A blog is any type of writing that someone feels would be interesting to numerous individuals. The interesting thing about a blog is that is can be about anything at all and doesn’t necessarily have to be accurate. Anyone can write anything they please, but most of the time it won’t be read by many people unless there is some kind of validity. When you are reading a blog, there are certain criteria you need to pay attention to in order to judge how valid it is. A blog evaluation essay is actually writing an essay on whether you think the blog has merit and is worth reading. Here are some criteria you need to discuss in your essay when you are judging a blog:
- It is important to decide if the blog is saying anything relevant. It something important being discussed that others may find important or interesting. If the topic of the blog worth spending the time to read it, many people may feel it is relevant. Your essay should give your opinion as to the relevance of the topic of the blog.
- Is the information given in the blog accurate? Your evaluation of the accuracy can be done easily by giving supporting evidence that either supports the facts in the blog or contradicts the facts. Is the information in the blog current and up-to-date? Sometimes blogs become outdated and the subject is no longer relevant due to the facts in the essay.
- Has the blog made the ideas presented clear to the reader? Did the author of the blog clearly present their ideas and back up their ideas with facts or supporting thoughts that would lead you to agree with what they are saying?
- Evaluate whether the blog author has presented their case in such a way that they stay on point and don’t stray off track. Does the author go astray with their thoughts and end up confusing the issue?
- Decide whether the author has completely dealt with the topic of the blog. Has the subject been thoroughly discussed or is it biased? Has the author given you a complete picture of the topic of the blog?
There are millions of blogs written all over the internet and you really have to be good at evaluating them before you can decide whether what you are reading is accurate and believable. By answering some of the above questions in your evaluation essay you will be able to either prove the validity of the blog or disprove its accuracy.
- Argumentative essay ideas
- Crafting a reflective paper
- Selecting a writing service
- Where to buy an essay
- Definition essay about racism
- 7 hints from professionals
- Custom writing agencies
- Freedom of speech essay topics
- Dealing with proposal papers
- College essay on video games
- Developing an essay
- Essay conclusion
- Getting professional help