Creating A Thesis Statement For A Comparative Essay: 10 Good Examples
Comparative essays have been phenomenal in the literary composition arena. In fact, they are some of the largely written about and archived in both college and online libraries. This obviously means, if you are looking forward to doing a paper of a this nature, you are poised to find enough material for review before you can embark on composing what could potentially be a masterpiece. Always, when doing an essay, there is that section which you will base your story or claims on. It is the thesis statement. Definitively, it is a statement of claim mostly found in research term papers but when it comes to composition writing, it can go for that part from which you want to build your story. Of significance is that before you craft a good thesis, ensure to identify things that you want to compare.
To some students, it is the backbone of a writing piece from which a story in built. At its very basic definition, comparative writing involves drawing on similarities and differences that exist between two phenomena, people, things or places. Therefore, in trying to develop your story, it should have a strong foundation upon which all facts and examples are supported. In this article, we start your brainstorming exercise on how to come up with a good one through a few examples.
- First and foremost, if you comparing the place of women in war torn countries like Yemen and Syria, you thesis can be something like; comparing early marriages of teenage girls in Syria and Yemen
- Also, a statement of claim like, the future of girl-child education in third world countries. Here you essay can be examining two countries that are underdeveloped
- If your essay is about comparing two novels, you can pick on a theme say conflict
- Exploring the corruption situation in Egypt and Iraq
- A comparative analysis of poaching situation in Kenya and Democratic Republic of Congo. This is when you essay examine poaching in African countries
- You can also compare two past American Presidents by laying emphasis on their style of leadership.
- Another statement of claim can be one which compared a written constitution and unwritten constitution. You can pick on two countries.
- The situation of child soldiers in Nigeria and Iraq joining Jihadist groups.
- Further, on history, Dawn’s view of evolution and that of Lamarck can do
- Argumentative essay ideas
- Crafting a reflective paper
- Selecting a writing service
- Where to buy an essay
- Definition essay about racism
- 7 hints from professionals
- Custom writing agencies
- Freedom of speech essay topics
- Dealing with proposal papers
- College essay on video games
- Developing an essay
- Essay conclusion
- Getting professional help